Old swimming pool? Tired looking surface? Damage to tiling or capping? Just plain old fashioned looking?
No worries! Renovating can renew the look of your pool and be as simple as a new capping course or go as far as completely changing the look of your backyard.
Shape and functionality can even be changed and upgraded.
The shell is already there saving a big amount off a new pool price and there is no need for council approval.
Items to consider:
• Tiles—Old pools were often done in 150x150mm tiles, nowadays 200x200mm are used and we can retile your pool in these or even add mosaic tiling to the perimeter. New step tread tiles are used also.
• Capping (header course) – new modern products and bullnosing available and can match into existing paving OR new paving / decking can be laid.
• Re-Plaster—many colours available
• Pool lights—new pool light technology has made lights MUCH more reliable, gone are the days of water filled failing pool lights. Old bucket lights can be filled in and new retro ones installed
• Adding a water feature—any shape, any size
• Adding steps or swim outs—increase the functionality of your pool
• Moving the pump house (maybe to behind a water wall?) and upgrading equipment if it needs to be.
New capping, tiles and white Rainbow Quartz plaster finish starts from $12,000 plus G.S.T